LET’S LOOK AFTER THOSE WHO BUILT OUR COMMUNITY
The Association of Ukrainians in Victoria is assisting Kalyna Aged Care during a critical time in this pandemic.
Kalyna Care is in desperate need of people to replace staff who are currently unable to work as they are in isolation.
These are paid temporary positions as outlined in the attached letter from the Board of Kalyna Care
Assistance is needed in the following area:
– Anyone with COVID-19 or infectious disease experience
– Nurses/Personal Carers prepared to work in a COVID-19 positive area
– Nurses/Personal Carers prepared to work in the facility but in COVID-19 negative areas (Full PPE will be required at all times)
– People willing to work in COVID negative areas (Full PPE required at all times) to assist with: delivery of food, cleaning, resident facetime/skype contact, rubbish removal
– People willing to assist with answering phone calls, administration assistance (staff onboarding, communications, etc.)
The Association of Ukrainians in Victoria is assisting us with the implementation of this project.
For expressions of interest or clarification please call:
Irene Stawiski on 0438 372 270 or Teresa Jaworski: 0419 569 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org